Nexus Staffing Rank #3 in Denver Business Journal Fast 50: Small Company Category
Ranked #3 for growth in Denver Business Journal’s Fast 50 Small Business category, Nexus Staffing is a company on the move!
With 148% 3-year revenue growth, our culture in a phrase “Work extra hard, play extra hard” is true to its name!
The Nexus difference:
- Food-themed office celebrations: We like to eat at Nexus Staffing. We have a goal lunch every month for the employees that achieved their goals. We have potlucks a few times a year. We have done team-building cooking classes. We have a summer barbecue every year. We take all of our employees to lunch on their first day of work and birthdays.
- Why we’re on a hot streak: We purchased, remodeled and moved into a 14,000-square-foot building in 2018. It was a huge undertaking for us. The purchase of this building will allow us to grow and expand our business.
- 2019’s hot prospects: We are hoping to start a new vertical in 2019.
- 2019’s big challenges: In this employment climate with unemployment at a record low, our biggest challenge is recruiting and attracting the caliber of candidate that will help our company grow and fit our company culture.
- Where company will be in five years: The most sought -after recruiting firm to work for.